Friday, March 23, 2012

My Prayer For Today.

Lord Please Direct my path on this day, allow me to accept what you have for me, even if it's not what I want or understand. Continue to open my heart to your ways, Lord speak so loud today that I know it's your voice. Lord please forgive me for not doing the things that I know I should have done, forgive me for not saying what you wanted me to say, keep me so focused today that I wont be distracted by things that don't have my well being in mind.
Lord continue to place your arms of protection around me, guard my heart on today dear God, anything meant to hurt me or destroy me give me the strength to deal with what ever comes.
Lord I love you, for who you are, and I bless you for all that you have done thus far..keep me in your will! let those around me on my job and in my personal circle see YOU in me. Give me the ability to reconize the hands of the enemy, keep me from dangers seen and unseen. Lord you are so wonderful, and so merciful, so loving and I thank you Jesus for caring enough about me to die for me, and I don't take that for granted!!! I love you and I give your name all the praise and all the glory for you are so worthy. In Jesus Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment