Friday, May 11, 2012

The Prayer of a Broken Woman.

Lord on today I lift my hands up to you in total surrender....I honor you for all you have done in my life...but today I need you to pour into my spirit...the cares of this world are truly taking a toll on my heart, my body and my mind... Lord today right now I'm broken...

The Bible tells me to have faith..but today I'm broken...and I need the potter to put me back together....I'm human Lord and I hurt, I bleed, I cry, I get fearful, I get depressed, I get angry, I get tired...This is your child being transparent before you....there are times when I can't feel you, there are times I allow the enemy to enter into my home, and my mind....Lord today right now I'm broken..

My life is in your hands....I know I'm suppose to pray with out ceasing, I know I'm suppose to have faith, I know that every thing works together for the good...even in the bad...but today right now Lord I am broken...

Fix my heart...fix my mind...give me strength to let go of what I know isn't good for me. Help me to get past my hurt,  past my feelings...Lord today right now I'm broken.

God things are getting overwhelming and I just can't do anything but fall to my knees, because today right now Lord I'm broken..

Restore me, Rescue me, Endow me, Strengthen me, Comfort me, Hold me, Touch me, Console me, Fix me because today right now Lord I'm broken.

I don't want to be in this place... I'm praying, I'm fasting, and most of all I'm believing... Lord I know you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than I could ask or think, according to the power that worketh in me....I know your going to bring me out of this place...wrap me in your arms and fix me because today right now Lord I'm broken.

Amen, Amen, and Amen
~Selene~

I wrote this because as a women we take on the world...I promised myself that when I decided to start blogging I would be real and I also stated that I'm a work in progress..I have found myself in this prayer yep...as a child of God I'm right there in this prayer...if you choice to comment on this express when you were broken and how you got back on the right track... and keep me in your prayers just as I do for you.

13 comments:

  1. You wrote exactly what I am feeling! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neysa we are going to find out we are related or something!! I'm gonna keep believing!!!

      Delete
  2. We all get there once in a while, sometimes more often than not. When things get overwhelming for me, as they do every once in and a while, I say God I give this to you. I'm done with it. I know you have your plans with me and you would never give me anything I could not handle. I know you are prepping me for bigger things to come, so I leave this in your hands. After taking that short time to talk it out with him, you definitely feel a weight lifted because he does fix what's broken. always. Prayer is such a POWERFUL tool in keeping strong and getting through the things that pick away at us. He hears you. You've given it to HIM, let HIM have it. :) In my prayers ~ arelis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't realize how many of us were in this same place. Thank you for being you and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diva, I'm keeping you in prayer and we may be in the same place But God is More than able to bring us out!!!

      Delete
  4. Sissie I know the pain and struggles that you are going through right now. I know where your heart and your hurt are hanging out. I know right now you may feel that there is no hope, there is no way out, there is no gold at the end the rainbow!! BUT be assured that the God that lives inside of you will not return your prayers back to you stamped VOID!!! I know the glass looks empty--just like your heart is feeling---BUT GOD!!!! WILL never leave you although man/woman will fail you!! BUT GOD is going to put you back together just like you asked!! Are you broken--YES--Are you PISSED OFF YES---DO YOU have the right---HELL YES!!! Don't feel guilty about how you are feeling, don't feel like God is going to be mad at how you are feeling, HIS SHOULDERS ARE BIG and his ARM SPAN IS WIDE!!! He will not let you fall or fail....you hear him speaking to you right now, you already know the answer to your questions, you've always known the answer, you've always known the way----AND right now I command the angels in heaven to start to wage war on your behalf, RIGHT NOW I'm gaving God his word back to him, RIGHT NOW I command the spirit of peace over your life, freedom over your life, joy over your life...RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'm not God, but I'm here with you and for you and will walk with you side by side through the fire and you know that's truth!! I love you Sissie!!! And now for real let go and let God....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis, you know I understand. One thing that God is consistently telling me is not to give up. Its not him (my husband) its the Devil (Satan). We can not allow the devil to win. He thrives off our hurt and weaknesses, but God is a healer and is stronger. I know for sure, what I'm saying is easier said then done, but I do believe in my heart that as one of the commentators said, God don't give us more than we can bear. Just hold on my sister, a change is gonna come. Not only for me, you , and the other ladies, but for those men in our lives and those around us. Just hold on to you faith. Get you some knee pads and keep God on the main line. Love ya and this too shall pass. (and you do know I was writing this for myself as well)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis!! and thank you for sharing...we are on our way to a "Fresh-Start".

      Delete
  6. Goodness where do I begin....I most def know where you are coming. We chat very often. We are getting closer and closer and I believe that the lord brings people together for a reason. This is me, us, you! As I fight back the tears for I feel this way ever so often but I press on as if all is alright. It is hard with the world being the way it is. We are so human and we try...oh we try to do our best to be obedient. He wants us to come to him, ask him, cry to him, love him, and need him. All of these feelings are normal. many times I feel that I am alone with these feelings but as I see that I am not. We are the strong one to be able to admit it and to say that I am broken. I am so broken and I need to be fixed...I have great friends and a greater God that will keep me on my way! So lets keep letting God for we have done all we can do! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I know we have all found ourselves here every now and then..just wanted to share some realness and to also share that God is able, no matter what it looks like.

      Delete
  7. How awesome is this...thanks for sharing this prayer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, just being human!! thanks for the comment.

      Delete